Thursday 20 February 2014

Cloud 9 Scans is Under Maintainance

Hello to everyone who's been wondering about Cloud 9 Scans MIA-ing. It's true that we haven't been so active for the past year and I deeply apologized for this.

I've also received a lot of applications and you don't even know how grateful and happy I feel about this. However, the forms will be deleted.

Why?

Because I have decided to start anew. Yukina25 and I are currently planning the new website and all. And since I've been MIA-ing, I've lost all contact with my previous staff, which is quite unfortunate. But if you were part of the staff, I just want to let you know that you're still welcome to come back to the team<3

So, I'll post the new website's URL link soon and we will be releasing Princess Nightmare chapter 8 as well, at the same time to announce our official return.

As for the staff forms, the new forms will be posted on the new website.

Thank you all for your immense patience and support.

-lOovelysunShine

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, I'm still willing to help out. Funny thing is, I just checked the site 2 days ago after a long time. Haha. Nice to have you guys back :)

    ReplyDelete